Tuesday 11 September 2012

Sleeping~zzz

Hi there readers!

Familiar topic is it? Anyway I'am now facing some problems with my sleeping habit..LOL ~~  or should I say it as my sleeping disorder? What I noticed out is that, lately, I'm easily falling asleep if my surrounding is so silent and I've got nothing to do or as I'm getting bored with something.I might fall asleep at about +- 5 to 15 minutes..ha3..long enough aren't it?

Did any of you once experience the same situations as me? What do you think? Is it a good thing or a bad thing? What actually have cause it? Is it simply because am too tired? Or is it just my bad habits?
In case that you might be thinking it is all because of the lack of rest or sleep..I am normally sleep at 11pm~ and wakes up around 6am to 6.30 am..Ha3..its consider as enough sleep I believe.

Okay then..I need to continue with my task...as for now~ I'll make a research and continue with this sleeping habits..
(- _ -)^

No comments:

Post a Comment